Saturday, January 26, 2008

happiness?

Hey everybody, I finally worked out the kinks in this blogging thing so my URL actually works. First off, this "blogging thing" I just mentioned to seems like a pretty good idea to encourage participation in discussions and such. As we learned from a news report highligting blogging in school, it in fact does urge everyone to participate. In class, you can sometimes pretend to be thinking about what is being said when you're really just thinking about what your going to do that night. This is not the case with blogging. You either participate and read the posts and have discussions on them, or you don't. There is not really a "halfway" when it comes to being involved, atleast not in my opinion. I'm sure some people will say there is, and that you can simply read a post, not think about it at all and make a mediocre comment on it. A mediocre comment will obviously yield a mediocre grade. After saying that , let me rephrase; there is not really a "halfway" when it comes to being involved that will result in the same grade as someone who is involved. But once again these are just some first thoughts.

Until next time, Justin

No comments: